1. Feel cool breeze from Dnipro river, enjoy the landscape and have a promenade along the city river side. Have a rest from hot weather in «Rech`port»(Riverport) café. After refreshing cold drinks take several photos of beautiful Kyiv sunset.
2. Boat trip with a glass of wine and nice company on one of numerous boats which are waiting for you along the Dnipro river port is always a good idea. You can buy tickets right next to subway station Poshtova Ploscha.
3. Have a walk through Pedestrian Bridge. Try bungee jumping and zipline if you are looking for extreme feelings. After that enjoy sun and nice view on right bank of Kiev from Trukhaniv Island while sunbathing.
4. More water and sun? Why not! Kyiv has all that! Explore beach clubs under open sky. Our choice are Olmeca Plage (5, Brovarsky Ave.), Bora Bora Beach Club (Hydropark, Beach “Molodezhnyj”), City Beach Club (176 Antonovycha str.), Sky Family Park (SkyMall shopping mall, 2 Generala Vatutina Ave). It feels like a seaside.
5. Have a walk in shadows of chestnut trees in Taras Shevchenko park and have fun while dancing salsa just next to the small stage! Salsa evenings are taking place in this park every Friday during spring and summer. You are invited! Entrance is free.
6. Go to Mariinsky Park and take a seagway for rent! It is a fun. Driving license is not needed!
7. What are your plans for evening? Explore Pink Freud cocktail bar in old Podil part of the city. Relax in cool garden nicely decorated with light bulbs and cozy atmosphere while trying original author drinks made special way to suit your mood. Address is 19 Nizhniy Val street, in the yard.
8. Something different? Climb up St. Sophia`s Cathedral bell tower to make stunning photos on Kyiv Old town part and then move to Bar on 8 on the top of Hyatt Regency hotel to celebrate your efforts. You deserve that!
9. Higher? Absolutely! Take our most demanded Helicopter tour and enjoy breathtaking view on Kyiv from bird`s eye height!
10. Dance all night long! Vibrant nightlife of Ukrainian capital is full of clubs, Dj sets sessions, live music evenings and festivals. Which one you want to visit?