Ukrainians say: “You will never forget your first time in Lviv”.
You will easily fall into the atmosphere and mystery of this centuries-old heritage city while walking through the maze of small streets covered with cobwebs of history.
Leopolis, Lemberg, Lwow, Lviv…”Lion City”, “Royal City”, “The Pearl of Europe’s crown”, “The City is a Museum”. The cultural capital and the soul of Ukraine. The ancient city and the capital of Galicia, founded in the 13th century by Grand Duke Danila Galitsky. It has always been multireligional and multi-national. Inhabited by Ukrainian, Polish, Russian, Jews, Hungarian, Tartar, Armenian, German and many other nationals. Lviv was included on the Cultural and Historical Heritage List by UNESCO in 1998.
Lviv is filled with the aroma of coffee and the warmth of Ukrainian hospitality. You will hear the beautiful and melodical Ukrainian language, walk through the city center (with its small cozy streets), see elegantly beautiful Western European architecture, and the greatness of catholic cathedrals will leave you breathless!!
Sightseeing list: Market (Rynok) Square; Lviv Opera House; Virmenska (Armenian) street; palace of Counts Potockis; Chapel of the Boim family; Dominican Church; Bernardine Monastery; Italian courtyard; High Castle Park and Lychakiv Cemetery.
10 awesome thing to do in Lviv:
1. Walk around Market Square.
2. Climb to the top of the Town Hall and count up all the steps!
3. Hike around Castle Hill and take a picture from the highest spot of the town.
4. Take a walk through Lychakiv Cemetery. In one of the most ornate mausoleum crypts, one can hear chains ringing. The coffin is hung from these same chains that you can hear!
5. Reserve a seat at Lviv Opera House to enjoy world-class ballet.
6. Buy delicious handmade chocolate as perfect souvenir from Lviv!
7. Grab a drink at the legendary authentic Kryivka pub.
8. Try true Ukrainian dishes like borsch and varenyky, kruchenyky (meat rolls stuffed with mushrooms), and banosh (maize porridge cooked with sour cream).
9. Find free concerts by local bands, playing blues, jazz, and rock.
10. Fall in love with unique and romantic atmosphere of the city!
Open Lviv tour lasts up to 3 hours and costs 50 EUR for 1-3 people.
Big families and group of friends are always welcomed! If you are 4 and more people, we charge 15 EUR per person.
You always can prolong your tour and visit more beautiful places. The rate is 17 EUR per one additional hour.
We accept USD and local currency UAH as well. Please notice that tour price does not include transportation, lunch and entrance fees.
Don’t hesitate to contact us via Email, WhatsApp, Viber and Sms if you still have any questions. We’ll do our best to answer immediately 🙂